Management Conference 2019
Join us on the 18th-20th of October in beautiful Budapest, Hungary for the International conference on Research in Management. What are the latest trends in quality management? Who has been leading research into behavioural sciences in business management? What is the next big thing in marketing management? These and many more questions will be addressed by our expert panel of speakers and the international audience of academics, scholars, and researchers at ICRMANAGEMENT 2019.
We are accepting paper submissions and poster presentations. Whether you’d like to join as a virtual speaker, an attendee, or get your paper published in one of the academic journals supporting our platform, we look forward to hearing from you.
- 30 September, 2019 Paper Submission Deadline
- 08 October, 2019 Registration
- Public Administration
- Quality Management
- Operations Management
- Critical Management
- Information System Management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Tourism Management
- Marketing Management
- Foresight Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Insurance Management
- Behavioral Sciences in Business Management
- Business Management
- Operations Management
- Investment Management
- Tax Management
- Expense Management
Budapest has something for everyone
- one-day city tour free of charge
Budapest is the capital and the most populous city of Hungary, and the tenth-largest city in the European Union by population within city limits.
Budapest is an Alpha − global city with strengths in commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment.It is Hungary’s financial centre and the highest ranked Central and Eastern European city on Innovation Cities Top 100 index, as well ranked as the second fastest-developing urban economy in Europe. Budapest is the headquarters of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, the European Police College and the first foreign office of the China Investment Promotion Agency.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Budapest famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on October 18 _ 20 in lively Budapest.
Central European University, Budapest, Hungary
Address: Budapest, Nádor u. 9, 1051 Hungary
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
ACADEMIC CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS AND PUBLICATION
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN Number. All full papers submitted for conference proceedings
- will be evaluated using a double blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Benefit From Management Conference 2019
APPLY TO SPEAK
PUBLISH YOUR PAPER
PRESENT YOUR POSTER
NETWORK WITH PEERS
DO A VIRTUAL PRESENTATION