Returning in 2021, the leading academic conference on management
An academic conference on management
Join us on the 03-05 of September in beautiful Prague, Czech Republic for the 3rd International Conference on Research in Management. What are the latest trends in quality management? Who has been leading research into behavioral sciences in business management? What is the next big thing in marketing management? These and many more questions will be addressed by our expert panel of speakers and the international audience of academics, scholars, and researchers at international conferences on management (ICRMANAGEMENT) 2021.
We are accepting paper submissions and poster presentations. Whether you’d like to join as a virtual speaker, an attendee, or get your paper published in one of the academic journals supporting our platform, we look forward to hearing from you.
Themes and Topics
The academic conference on management is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Management, Economics, Business, Finance. Other related tracks and topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If the abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send a full-text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Why academics around the world pick this international conference on management
PRESENT YOUR POSTER
APPLY TO SPEAK
DO A VIRTUAL PRESENTATION
NETWORK WITH PEERS
PUBLISH YOUR PAPER
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Vienna famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, art scenes, and excellent cuisines. the organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you all on September 03-05 in lively Prague.
Take advantage of the publication opportunities available to presenters at this top conference on management and economics
ACADEMIC CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS AND PUBLICATION
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
- All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
- All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be evaluated using a double-blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.