Returning in 2021, the leading academic conference on management
Academic conference on management
Join us on the 19-21 of February in beautiful Vienna, Austria for the 2nd International Conference on Research in Management. What are the latest trends in quality management? Who has been leading research into behavioral sciences in business management? What is the next big thing in marketing management? These and many more questions will be addressed by our expert panel of speakers and the international audience of academics, scholars, and researchers at an international conferences on management (ICRMANAGEMENT) 2021.
We are accepting paper submissions and poster presentations. Whether you’d like to join as a virtual speaker, an attendee, or get your paper published in one of the academic journals supporting our platform, we look forward to hearing from you.
- 29 January, 2021 Paper Submission Deadline
- 08 February, 2021 Registration Deadline
- 19-21 February, 2021 Conference Dates
- Public Administration
- Quality Management
- Operations Management
- Critical Management
- Information System Management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Tourism Management
- Marketing Management
- Foresight Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Insurance Management
- Behavioral Sciences in Business Management
- Business Management
- Operations Management
- Investment Management
- Tax Management
- Expense Management
- One-day city tour free of charge
Austria’s capital is famous for its cultural events, imperial sights, coffee houses, cosy wine taverns, and the very special Viennese charm.
Vienna can boast two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the historic city centre and the Baroque ensemble of Schönbrunn Palace and its grounds. One can find art treasures and magnificent buildings all over the former imperial capital. The most important “cabinet of art” in the world, the Kunstkammer in Vienna’s Kunsthistorisches Museum, takes visitors back in time to the Renaissance and Baroque “Kunst- und Wunderkammer” (chambers of arts and natural wonders) of the Habsburgs.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Vienna famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, art scenes, and excellent cuisines. the organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you all on February 19-21 in lively Vienna.
MODUL University Vienna
Address: Am Kahlenberg 1, 1190 Wien, Austria
Take advantage of the publication opportunities available to presenters at this top conference on management and economics
ACADEMIC CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS AND PUBLICATION
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
- All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
- All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be evaluated using a double-blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Why academics around the world pick this international conference on management
APPLY TO SPEAK
PUBLISH YOUR PAPER
PRESENT YOUR POSTER
NETWORK WITH PEERS
DO A VIRTUAL PRESENTATION