Academic conference on management
Join us on the 19th-21st of June in beautiful Vienna, Austria for the 2nd International conference on Research in Management. What are the latest trends in quality management? Who has been leading research into behavioral sciences in business management? What is the next big thing in marketing management? These and many more questions will be addressed by our expert panel of speakers and the international audience of academics, scholars, and researchers at international conference on management (ICRMANAGEMENT) 2020.
We are accepting paper submissions and poster presentations. Whether you’d like to join as a virtual speaker, an attendee, or get your paper published in one of the academic journals supporting our platform, we look forward to hearing from you.
- 29 May, 2020 Paper Submission Deadline
- 06 April, 2020 Early Registration Deadline
- 08 June, 2020 Late Registration Deadline
- Public Administration
- Quality Management
- Operations Management
- Critical Management
- Information System Management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Tourism Management
- Marketing Management
- Foresight Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Insurance Management
- Behavioral Sciences in Business Management
- Business Management
- Operations Management
- Investment Management
- Tax Management
- Expense Management
- one-day city tour free of charge
Austria’s capital is famous for its cultural events, imperial sights, coffee houses, cosy wine taverns, and the very special Viennese charm.
Vienna can boast two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the historic city centre and the Baroque ensemble of Schönbrunn Palace and its grounds. One can find art treasures and magnificent buildings all over the former imperial capital. The most important “cabinet of art” in the world, the Kunstkammer in Vienna’s Kunsthistorisches Museum, takes visitors back in time to the Renaissance and Baroque “Kunst- und Wunderkammer” (chambers of arts and natural wonders) of the Habsburgs.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Vienna famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on June 19 _ 21 in lively Vienna.
MODUL University Vienna
Address: Am Kahlenberg 1, 1190 Wien, Austria
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
ACADEMIC CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS AND PUBLICATION
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN Number. All full papers submitted for conference proceedings
- will be evaluated using a double blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Benefit From academic conference on management 2019
APPLY TO SPEAK
PUBLISH YOUR PAPER
PRESENT YOUR POSTER
NETWORK WITH PEERS
DO A VIRTUAL PRESENTATION