Call for papers 2021
The 2nd International Conference on Research in Management, 19– 21 February 2021 in Vienna, Austria is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants, and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics(call for paper).
call for papers 2021
- Public Administration
- Quality Management
- Operations Management
- Critical Management
- Information System Management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Tourism Management
- Marketing Management
Conference call for papers
The conference call for paper is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Management and Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review
– Please submit your papers via ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
– For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info [at] icrmanagement.org.
Important deadlines are:
- Paper Submission Deadline: 22 January 2021
- Early Registration Deadline: 23 September 2020
- Late Registration Deadline: 03 February 2021
- Conference Dates: February 19-21, 2021
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference Call for Papers.